CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Maiden, North Carolina
I took the word of a friend regarding Fitzgerald Automotive and I'm very happy I did. Chad and his mechanics are all very thorough and in a nutshell...AWESOME! I sent my father, who has been in the mechanics industry for 50 years and never let anyone touch his vehicles, to Chad and he's very satisfied. I refuse to allow anyone other than Fitzgerald Automotive to work on my vehicles! Chad, Jeff and the guys...you guys rock!